Monday, July 2, 2007

More coming soon!

For all my dedicated readers (I'm guessing there are about two of you if I'm lucky ;- ), I'm sorry that I haven't been posting this more frequently. I've had amazing trips to Xitou, learned far more than I ever wanted to know about making oolong tea, and even taken a few motor bike rides. I also just moved into a new dorm, and don't have internet access there. That problem should be resolved tomorrow, at which time I will post pictures, more stories, and a long rant.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

:-) Hi Jacob! I think that there are at least four readers of your blog. And we're all looking forward to more entries!

Unknown said...

Yeah...and when this one hits the front page of digg...watch out!

You should make a post about motorbikes in Taiwan. That was one of my favorite memories: a family of four on a Vespa-like scooter! Are there scooter taxis?

Unknown said...

This sux! I wanted to put a LOLCAT in your comments, but Blogger doesn't allow img tags in the comments...

Isn't it a unwritten mandate that all comment sections have lolcats? :-)

Oh sorry, you're in Asia now: (^_^)

Unknown said...

Hey Jacob I read your blog.

I love it here at Fir Acres. Its pretty much. very. very fun. Easy to be here. Very college-esc. I want to go to college.

Cant wait for those pictures!!

xxoo!